Increase your Profitability with Amwood's Efficient Home Building System
Proven Panelized Building System
Leverage Amwood's advanced technology, leading-edge machinery, and quality materials, producing trusses and panels that are built to the highest standard
Accelerate build time and maximize production efficiencies.
Watch your home-building business and profitability grow!
A panelized home is a type of “prefabricated” home that utilizes advanced technology, quality materials, and a controlled work environment to build a high quality and durable home.
Panelized homes allow for flexible design, savings on costs and money, and high quality construction.
With this amazing technology, we can combine time-tested building methods with modern technology to deliver customizable, energy efficient, beautiful new homes.
Building Panelized Homes
SIMPLIFY CUSTOM HOME BUILDING
We want you to build smarter, not harder.
- Send us your finalized home plan.
- We start producing your building components while you prep the job site and pour the foundation.
- We arrive and install the home's engineered floor system, interior and exterior walls, and roof trusses.
- You finish the house in record time and WOW your customers.
"Peace of Mind" Warranty
- Your home was built by a professional home builder who has met all criteria for membership by one of the largest most reputable warranty companies in the country, RWC
- You will receive a written warranty document spelling out everything that is covered and how to get concerns addressed if any should arise.
- Your panelized home’s resale value may increase if sold within the warranty period as the RWC warranty is transferable.
- You have peace of mind, even in challenging economic times, that your home will have warranty protection for the entire warranty term. For all 10 years, the Warranty includes protection on warranted structural elements in your home, as defined in your Warranty book.
I wanted to grow my current company but wasn’t sure how to scale with limited time and labor. Amwood was/is a perfect fit. In my first year, I was able to quadruple my gross sales. Having a team of drafting experts, engineering, and the labor, both physically and administrative, allows me to focus on the client experience.
Elder Craftsmen, Authorized Amwood Builder - Holstein, Iowa
Amwood has helped me scale my building company using their state-of- the-art production facility and rock star team of Regional support, Design and Engineering services. Amwood helps us deliver a quality product and rewarding experience for our clients.
Corinth Homes, Authorized Amwood Builder - Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
Plants & Corporate Office
Conveniently Located Facilities To Serve You
Prime location to serve Iowa and Minnesota. A multi-building complex containing over 28,000 square feet of manufacturing space.
Corporate office of Amwood Homes. Centrally located to reach Amwood's
seven-state market area.
Serving Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Illinois. A 55,000 square foot manufacturing facility with a state-of- the-art truss facility completed in 2015.
Schedule a Discovery Call
Complete the form to schedule a time with one of our experienced Regional Managers to learn more about the Amwood process and the blueprint we provide for a successful and lasting home-building business.
Our Regional Managers work hand-in-hand with our Builders, acting as a resource and wealth of knowledge in terms of internal processes, efficiencies, profit structures, industry trends, and general support. They will help you leverage the Amwood system for success and help you become a premier builder in your area.
"*" indicates required fields