Our “Peace of Mind” Warranty
What does this mean for you? It means that:
- Your home was built by a professional home builder who has met all criteria for membership by one of the largest most reputable warranty companies in the country
- You will receive a written warranty document spelling out everything that is covered and how to get concerns addressed if any should arise.
- Your panelized home’s resale value may increase if sold within the warranty period as the RWC warranty is transferable.
- You have peace of mind, even in challenging economic times, that your home will have warranty protection for the entire warranty term.
- For all 10 years, the Warranty includes protection on warranted structural elements in your home, as defined in your Warranty book.
When Amwood Custom Homes chose RWC as our warranty provider, we made the decision to provide our customers with a written and insured commitment that your home will be free from specified defects. Your RWC warranty is independently written and administered and remains in place for 10 years, regardless of what the future holds.
** Note that the Warranty is “limited” which means you are responsible for maintaining your home, from changing lightbulbs to maintaining proper drainage patterns. Areas which are not part of the primary residence, such as driveways, are excluded from your Warranty and some products come with a manufacturer’s warranty.
For more information:
Amwood Custom Homes One Year Service Policy – When purchasing your home through an Authorized Amwood home builder you will receive a One Year Service Policy. Upon your home closing your Amwood home builder will provide you with a Warranty Packet that includes the warranty policies of products that are included in your home, such as windows, doors, siding and cabinets. The Amwood Custom Homes One Year Service Policy is included with each home we build (per the terms of the Limited Service Policy).