Our mission is to be the best managed and most efficient building package component manufacturer for homes, apartments, and
commercial projects in the Midwest. Our plan is to develop and follow a process to deliver a great product to our customers.
This will allow our employees, builders, and suppliers to grow and become more successful.
Since 1959, Amwood Homes, Inc. has pursued a Ten-Point Philosophy:
- To produce the highest quality product at the best possible price.
- To keep in mind that our customer pays the salaries of the firm and should be positively and constantly re-sold by service post sales contact.
- To assume civic responsibility and keep the integrity of the company on the highest level.
- To possess vision to look into the future and plan for what is going to happen, not only next month, but into the future.
- To stand behind company products and provide service to insure customer satisfaction after the sale.
- To maintain an systemized approach like that of a manufacturer rather than a construction firm.
- To remain loyal to those who deserve loyalty and incorporate changes for valid reasons not whims.
- To provide the American people with shelter, a better product, and accept profits as a by-product instead of a primary motive.
- To provide good basic design from the standpoint of being functional and cost effective.
- To be people conscious. Always remembering that a company is no better that the people in it and encourage supervisors to exert maximum effort to make our team members available for promotion.