Disaster Relief Program
When Your “Nest” Has Been Destroyed
We at Amwood Homes understand that your first priority after disaster strikes is getting your family settled into a new home as soon as possible. Our Amwood Homes team is here to help you do just that. We will give your home priority drafting and expedited construction up until the time we complete the framing of your home component package. Your local Amwood Builder and his subcontracting team will expedite the completion of your home package.
Our experienced team, including our builder network, staff and experienced tradespeople, will all work towards that goal.
Amwood realizes that your circumstances are unexpected, and we will assist you through this process in every way we can. If you choose to rebuild on your existing foundation or start from scratch, our drafting department will assist you in designing a home to fit your needs.
Amwood also offers additional discounts exclusively to victims of a disaster such as fire, flood or tornado damage. (Note: This offer cannot be combined with other special offers)
Why should your new home be an Amwood Home?
- Custom Design Service – We will build to meet your foundation size.
- Guaranteed Pricing – No surprises at the end.
- Quicker on-site framing – Much of the work is done by our crew in the plant.
- Fewer Weather Delays – Getting you back into your home as soon as possible.
- Energy Efficient Design – This may be your best chance to modernize your home.
- 10-year Structural Warranty – For your peace of mind.
To find out more about our Disaster Relief Program call us at 1-800-84HOMES, or contact your local Amwood Homes Builder.